Sunday, April 4, 2010

knightingale

i waited all night that night.

a fixed gaze
on electronic buoys
only savagely
sucked the spirit
from my very existence.

i wasn't being liberated.

aching...
drowning...
blank...
inanimate.

the saving grace
i've come to trust with the
wholeness of hearts
chose not to give back to me...

chose not to...
choose me.

multiple strings have
intertwined.

in my mind,
i'm telekenetically
shifting space to
show you signs

that the dismal
darkness is preying
on places of light

i'm praying.

to hear the knightingale's
sweet song of deliverance;
my soul screams
desperately for salvation.

"life is wonderful";
"love is beautiful";
"truth is everything";
"freedom is life" (?)

mantra...*breathe*
mantra...*breathe*

cycle...viscious...
choice..cycle...

kaos and the knightingale
are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment